Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself.....

Hi. My name is Cameron and I play right field in the Novato Softball C-2 Division for Team Izzys. Last season, we won two games and were "mercy ruled" in most of our losses. This season we recruited new players and dropped others. So we are hoping to do better. My pre-season projection after our one and only practice was that we'd finish 5-5 and end up losing in the Consolation Bracket Championship. I think we would all be happy about that and would celebrate with a few pitchers at Maya's after the game.

So how did I end up in right field? I was a pretty decent baseball player growing up but quit after 6th grade. I decided to focus on golf and poontang so my Spring's were fully booked. I sometimes wish I kept playing baseball. This is especially evident when I hit weak grounders to shortstop and drop flyballs in right field during Izzys games.


This blog should be really super duper fun for all of our team members to look at on a weekly basis after our games. It will also take up some of my free time most likely keeping me out of the McGinnis Park batting cages. But I think that my blogging will help our team much more than me actually getting on base. Enjoy.

No comments: