Friday, April 18, 2008

Who's More Now? Tracy or Tom?

.........music plays "wiggy-wiggy-wiggy. Who's...Now....Who's....Now. (lemme hear ya maain) When big things poppin' errbody stoppin (what!) When big things poppin' errbody stoppin (c'mon now). Who's...Now....Who's....Now." Can't you just hear the sample guitar riffs taken from the Top Gun theme music? Doesn't this song just make you want to get CRUNK? The T.I. "Big Things Poppin'" remix really does flash me right back to July '07 when the EveryDaySportsProgrammingNetwork tried to kill time by inviting Jessica Beil to vote on who was "more now".

But wasn't it obvious who was going to win without having to knock off 30 other athlete-brities? We KNEW that Tiger and LeBron were going to be in the finals. And we KNEW that Tiger was going to destroy the 22 year old.

OK, on to the 2nd Round of which Izzys Team Member is More "Now":


This picture is great because it is a side-by-side comparison of Drunko McShortstop and Tom from 1st base. While Tracy's Sabatoge Cop outfit was awesome, I remember him having trouble keeping his brilliant 'stache on all night. He kept fiddling with it and had a terrible time looking legit. Boy didn't even listen to me when I said "slap some Vaseline on your upper lip and dip yo' lip in coffee grounds! Then shape that shiz with a q-tip, sukka!" Actually, I think he wanted to do that but Randy and Kevin only had Folgers Cristals in the cupboard which didn't really work. On the other hand, Tom's outfit looks like it cost some serious cashola. It looks like a hippie-fit that he wears year after year because it is so fresh. I'm sure if we hang out next year for Halloween he will wear the same exact costume. Either that or he rented it for the occasion (hope he bought the damage waiver because I remember some delicious Presidio Brew being tossed in his general direction).

Anyway, please enjoy Round 2 of Who's Now, Team Izzys.

3 comments:

Hyland said...

Hmmm, let's see......I'm gonna give the Justin Morneau golden bong trophy to Tracy here. 1) because he was part of my Sabatoge posse this past halloween 2) his play has been pretty good this year at times and is sure to pick up and 3) Tom will probably never see this site, so voting against him does me no harm.

Good job Tracy, keep up the good work!

Toddmy said...

Not sure I know either of these guys well enough yet to say, but my Novato history book told me that Tom used to hang with my co-baseball coach Dave Scuitto, who is a Novato legend and I THINK Tom used to drive a red Isuzu Amigo in HS; Tracy used to play on my little bro's soccer team and his sister was in my class at SMHS...if I was sure about the Amigo I would vote Tom, but since not I'll vote Tracy.

Bilbo Baggins said...

I've showing love to my partner in crime on the left side of the infield. T-Lat's defense has saved many a run this year. Plus Tom can't handle my wild throws, so no Bood Light for you. My vote goes to Tracy.